Digilari Media is on the hunt for an SEO Specialist who has thrived in the world of SEO.
Employer: Digilari Media
Location: Brisbane / Australia
Position: SEO Specialist
Digilari Media develop custom marketing strategies across a multiple of digital channels in order to achieve the very best results for our clients.
Utilising our depth of knowledge and our unique creative approach we pride ourselves in challenging conventional thinking, of which is reflected in our loving life and learning culture.
Due to recent growth in the agency, we are now in search for a gun SEO Specialist who has thrived in the world of SEO but who is also skilled in other channels such as PPC, Social and Inbound Marketing principles.
As one of our key SEO Specialists, your role will be to ensure our client’s websites are running at optimal performance on Google and other search engines. While also driving the SEO strategy to drive new leads for our business. This means you’ll be proactive in performing SEO audits and analysis on our clients’ sites – as well as their competitors’ sites, identifying flaws in their SEO strategy and discovering new opportunities for our clients to capitalise on.
• Optimising on-page elements including page structure, content and meta.
• Developing and implementing off-site strategies to grow domain authority.
• Keyword research, competitor gap analysis, implementing content opportunities.
• Reporting including analysis, troubleshooting, brainstorming solutions.
• Training less experienced team members.
• Controlling the flow of content from outside resources
Depending on experience, we are offering a competitive salary package – $50k -$60k + super + kpi incentives, along with ongoing training, on-site parking and plenty of good time.
• A minimum of 2 years SEO experience
• In-depth experience with website, SEO and analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush Etc.) to track and measure SEO performance and make accurate • insights to further refine SEO initiatives
• Basic understanding of Web Development eg. WordPress, HTML, CSS
• Know your way comfortably around the WordPress CMS
• A solid understanding of channels such as PPC & Social along with good working knowledge on • the principles of Inbound Marketing
• Excellent written communication skills
• Perform in-depth backlink analysis, maintenance and produce quality link growth.
• Perform in-depth crawl analysis and ensure our clients’ sites are running at optimal performance in terms of speed and accessibility, for search engine spiders and users alike.
• Perform in-depth keyword analysis to monitor existing strategies and identify new opportunities in the search landscape.
• Contribute to analysis, strategies and deployment of on and off page optimisations.
• Carry out joint marketing and web development initiatives to increase our clients’ conversion rates and ROI.
• Be part of the team to develop new ideas, strategies, and initiatives to help grow our clients business.
Job Application Link: [email protected]