Y Media Labs is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Atlanta.
YML is a design and digital product agency. We create innovative products that export Silicon Valley to the world.
Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to “wow” their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. Our work has created category leaders in retail (The Home Depot) and insurance (State Farm), as well as laid the digital foundation for the next generation of Fortune 500 companies (Credit Karma, PayPal, Mercari and more).
Our bread and butter is in digital products, prototypes, customer experience, service design, and moment mapping. Our work has been recognized by Steve Jobs (ya, that Steve Jobs) and featured by TED Talks, in The Wall Street Journal (“YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley”), Forbes, Ad Age, ABC, CNBC and more. We are not a marketing agency. No campaigns. No media buying.
We create products and experiences that make a lasting impact, ranging from Molekule (the 2016 Time Invention of the Year) to Universal Music Artists (now a Webby award-winning app) to building the future of Google’s AI with Tensorflow (really).
We started as a team of two, now we’re 250 strong. We have six offices on three continents and are headquartered in Silicon Valley.
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our product group inspires our team to create experiences that have a lasting impact. We’re thought leaders on the frontiers of human design, on the bleeding edge of culture & technology. We uncover insights that shine a light on new opportunity areas for innovation & guide our work toward powerful new solutions. Expert storytellers, our product team architects a clear product vision that moves teams toward the most promising outcomes.
In short, our product managers help our team imagine the future of human experience through building omnichannel customer experiences that impact millions of customers.
This role reports to our VP of Product & Strategy.
• Prioritizing stories
• Experiment and A/B test different experiences to learn fast and iterate
• Analysis of events from analytics tools like Firebase & come up with suggestions on improvements in usability & features
• Customer feedback analysis & validation of the hypothesis
• The bridge between Client & all internal teams
• Decide & guide on sprint creation
• Conversion of client requirement to user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
• Client facing person on behalf of team, whatever frequency required by the project
• Velocity is an essential component behind this role
• At least 3 years experience in product management driving successful product launches and leading A/B tests & KPI setting to prove that success
• Understand the vision of the product from client’s point of view, end-users or any stakeholders
• Determines customers’ needs & desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
• Recommends the nature & scope of present & future product lines by reviewing product specifications & requirements; appraising new product ideas or packaging changes
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
• Define & Align the Category & brand portfolio strategy to deliver growth ambition
• Create a product road map for each Business to deliver the client promise & reinforce the client positioning
• Track brand equity understand strengths & weaknesses & take corrective actions
• Strong analytical market research skills
• Driven — you are either get it done yourself, or find an answer
• Resourceful — you are a go-getter that leads by example, drives self-research & is an endless problem solver
• Clear — you provide clear & actionable direction to your team & clients
• Collaborative — a dynamic team player, you are proactive about soliciting & giving feedback
• Passionate — you love quality engineering, design & technology & the role it has in shaping the future
Job Application Link:https://ymedialabs.com/careers