Digital Strategy Coordinator
Advantix Digital is looking for a Digital Strategy Coordinator to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Advantix Digital
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Digital Strategy Coordinator
Advantix Digital is an innovative agency in Addison, Texas. We are a fast-paced team, so we need someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, gets things done. The ideal candidate will work closely under our Sr. Strategy Manager, across a variety of industries with differing goals.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of Digital Strategy Coordinator. As a Digital Strategy Coordinator at Advantix, you will work to carry out tasks related to new client acquisition, inbound advertising on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Working alongside Account Managers, Analysts, and Department Managers, a Digital Strategy Coordinator will look to work alongside the team to put clients and Advantix Digital in a position for success.
This position will report to the Sr. Strategy Manager within our organization.
What You Will Do:
• Become the right hand to the Sr. Strategy Manager
• Field inbound leads and perform quality assurance to prepare Sr. Strategy Manager for sales meetings
• Assist in sales presentation development
• Strategize and support consulting presentation development
• Assist in inbound strategic development and execution
• Leverage LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lead Management Software, and manual research to identify and contact potential client leads
• Work with media department managers to strategize, coordinate and optimize Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
• Assist in the new client onboarding process
What You Need:
• Expert copywriting skills (proven through work samples)
• Strong functional understanding of digital marketing, including, but not limited to Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Social Media Advertising, Web Development
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or a related field
• 0-2 years’ experience with Digital Marketing
• 0-2 years’ experience with Digital Marketing Sales
• Clear communication skills, both written and spoken
• Proven track record of business development & lead generation
• Email marketing knowledge
Preferred But Not Required:
• Functional understanding of Voice Search and other cutting-edge technologies.Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures, Contracts, and related documentation
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advantix-digital/jobs/