Blockchain Expo Global 2021, the world’s largest Blockchain conference & exhibition, will take place on 17-18 March at Olympia in London.
Sponsored by DAN
When:17/03/2021 – 18/03/2021
The Blockchain Expo Europe 2021 will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Why you should attend?
• 2 conference tracks covering the blockchain spectrum.
• Senior level speakers sharing real-life case studies and experiences.
• Opportunity to ask questions and receive advice with an allotted Q&A following each session.
• Latest technologies and innovations showcase with our dedicated blockchain exhibition.
• Dedicated networking opportunities during the exhibition at an evening of networking following the first day of the conference.
Over the two days, the focus is on the evolution of blockchain and its applications, and will explore the many launches and trials being conducted, the different uses of blockchain technology in these verticals, and the vast opportunities in these sectors.
The Blockchain Expo Global 2021 is organized by Six Degrees which is a dynamic, entrepreneurial events and online publishing company, specialising in the media, technology and telecoms marketplace.
They are producing international event series focusing on digital and social marketing, their high quality conferences and exhibitions are held worldwide with the goal of enabling key networking opportunities and delivering incredible value.
For event details and registration please visit the event website.