Best Digital Marketing Agency Awards for Consideration in 2022
As an agency, your hard work and dedication need to meet its merit. For digital marketing agencies, it is truly beneficial to participate in leading award programs to showcase the quality of their work and prove their high performance.
Awards are an agency’s best chance to get accurate feedback on the quality of their recent work. Entering takes time and money, but the rewards are worth the effort. Winning an award brings prestige, reputation and a huge PR & marketing opportunity that can’t be missed.
When you win a digital agency award, the reputation and prestige you gain are important but you should also learn from your competitors. Look at what you won and you didn’t.
Share what you have learned with your team and clients. These insights will definitely improve the quality of your work in time.
Trophies are only given to those who worked hard in the competition. You can learn from your mistakes and prepare even harder for the next year’s awards.
Digital agency awards can help identify which firms are doing some of the best work and helping their clients’ business to grow. Award programs assist brands to differentiate good from great.
While client success should be the ultimate goal of achievement, most high-achievers appreciate this recognition among rivals.
Top 16 Digital Agency Awards in 2022
Agencies need to be selective about award programs. The program you want to attend should meet the expectations of your clients’ business metrics and of course the budget that you spare. You need to be honest about where you’re standing and your chance to win.
Here are the best digital marketing agency awards for your consideration in 2022:
The Webby Awards
Established in 1996, the Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the internet. The Webby is presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS). A 2000+ member judging the submitted works. The jury comprised of executive members such as leading Web experts, visionaries, business figures, creative celebrities and associate members who are former Webby winners, nominees and other internet professionals.
The Webbys now honors excellence in 7 major media types: Websites, Film & Video, Advertising, Media & PR, Social, Mobile Sites & Apps, Games, and Podcasts & Digital Audio.
The Webby Awards presents two honors in every category: The Webby Award and The Webby People’s Voice Award. Members of the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) select the nominees for both awards in each category. The Webby People’s Voice is awarded by the voting public. Each year, The Webby People’s Voice Awards gets millions of votes from all over the world.
The Web Marketing Association was founded in 1997, to help set a high standard for Internet marketing and development of the best websites on the World Wide Web.
By volunteers, this organization is made up of Internet marketing, online advertising, PR, and top web site design professionals who share an interest in improving the quality of online advertising, internet marketing, and website promotion.
Now in its 24th year, the WebAward program is the longest-running annual website award competition dedicated to choose the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
If you want to be an award-winning website builder to impress your clients or to create internet marketing opportunity, you can easily enter WebAwards and experience the excitement of recognition you deserve.
The BIMA 100 are the longest-standing and most prestigious digital awards in the UK, celebrating the British digital work pushing the limits across innovation, craft and impact. It’s one of the largest nights on the internet industry’s calendar, with the top 100 brightest digital stars, judges, and the larger digital community among those in attendance.
Defining this event as a career-defining moment, BIMA celebrates 100 of the people who are leading the industry every year. The event is not about work and projects – it’s about the leaders, pioneers, entrepreneurs, and change makers – the people who are always looked up to.
- CEO & Leaders
- Champions for Change
- Client Services and Project Management
- Creatives and Designers
- Entrepreneurs & Visionaries
- Marketing Directors & CMOs
- Rising Stars
- Strategists and Consultants
- Students and Apprentices
- Tech Innovation
You can see 2022’s BIMA 100 here.
Don’t Panic Awards
Don’t Panic have been delivering commercial awards for over 16 years – almost every week we are celebrating and rewarding excellence in both agency and in-house globally, from London to Sydney to Toronto and cities in between.
They also own and deliver 25 industry respected award schemes proven to add real value, gain industry recognition and motivate teams. For details of our awards, click here.
- Northern Awards 2022: The Northern Digital Awards continues to grow each year and recognises the very best in digital marketing campaigns and talent across the North.
- UK Digital Growth Awards 2022: The UK Digital Growth Awards are recognising, rewarding and celebrating website design, digital campaigns, application of tools and data, technologies and agencies working in the UK – a country with an outstanding digital reputation.
- UK Content Awards 2022: The UK Content Awards celebrate excellence in content marketing and rewards agencies and in-house teams across the UK who are creating high quality, valuable content which attracts, informs, engages and retains an audience to ultimately deliver traffic and profit.
- UK Biddable Media Awards 2022 The UK Biddable Media Awards recognise, celebrate, and reward the contribution that Biddable makes to shaping the future of advertising sales and media planning and to the overall success and profits of businesses.
- Global Search Awards 2022: The Global Search Awards will celebrate the very best in PPC, SEO and Content Marketing from across the globe.
- Global Digital Excellence Awards 2022: The Global Digital Excellence Awards celebrate the very best in digital excellence across the globe
- European Search Awards 2022: The European Search Awards reward and celebrate the very best companies and people working in PPC, SEO, and Content Marketing across a variety of business sectors, in a shifting digital landscape which inspires innovation, creativity and connectivity.
- European Content Awards 2022: The European Content Awards doesn’t care where you come from or what language you speak, they only care about what Content you create. With 44 countries and over 200 languages Europe is undoubtably a cultural centre of diversity, however, despite the differences, content creators are coming together to compete and celebrate their achievements.
The Drum Awards
The Drum Awards are global award programs aiming to identify the best practices, companies and people in the digital industry. Award winners not only get the recognition they deserve, but also the new business. Drum Awards also help position winners as the best places to work, helping them to attract and retain talented people.
There are a series of competitions, which run throughout the year, and reflect every part of The Drum’s editorial eco-system. These competitions are:
- DADI Awards: Rewarding digital excellence for the past 12 years.
- Search Awards USA: The event that aims to find the very best in Search.
- Content Awards: Rewarding everyone who is producing exciting and innovative content.
- Agency Business Awards: The Drum Agency Business Awards (formerly The Drum Network Awards) aims to celebrate the very best run agencies.
- Experience Awards: The Drum Experience Awards, formerly The Drum UK Event Awards, are on a mission to remind the world of the power of this growing sector, as well as recognizing the very best in the business.
- Social Purpose Awards: Through our awards we’ll be celebrating all organisations, who are champions of change, and driving a more diverse, purposeful and socially responsible representation of marketing today.
- Social Buzz Awards: At The Drum Social Buzz Awards, we are all about sharing, retweeting and regramming the world’s best creative work.
- Design Awards: The Drum Design Awards recognise great design being produced by agencies globally.
- Marketing Awards: The Drum Marketing Awards are one of the industry’s most sought after accolades.
- Online Media Awards: The Drum Online Media Awards identify the cleverest, boldest and most original purveyors of news and views from around the world.
- Recommended Agency Awards: Recommended Agency Register (RAR) is The Drum’s service to help brands to choose agencies, based on ratings.
The Awwwards are given to recognize the talent and effort of the best web designers, developers and agencies in the world. Awwwards is also a meeting point where “always questioning” and “always evolving” digital design professionals around the globe find inspiration, share knowledge and experience, connect.
Every year Awwwards holds conferences in different cities all around the world, from New York, Barcelona and Amsterdam to London, Paris and L.A. The events unite the best agencies and thought leaders in the world of digital design.
Awards: Developer, Honorable Mentions, Mobile Exellence, Nominees, Sites of the Day, Sites of the Month, Sites of the Year.
Award categories: Architecture, Art & Illustration, Business & Corporate, Culture & Education, Design Agencies, E-Commerce, Events, Experimental, Fashion, Film & TV, Food & Drink, Games & Entertainment, Hotel / Restaurant, Institutions, Magazine / Newspaper / Blog, Mobile & Apps, Music & Sound, Other, Photography, Promotional, Real Estate, Sports, Technology, Web & Interactive.
The Digiday Awards is the industry’s annual recognition of the companies and campaigns that are modernizing media and marketing. Over the years, these awards have honored leading work from brands, agencies, publishers and tech providers. This year, the award program will honour creative minds under 19 categories.
In 1962 a group of designers and art directors come together to celebrate creative communication and raise standards within their industry. Calling themselves British Design & Art Direction, they organise their first event. And they just select 16 pieces from 2,500 entries for Yellow Pencil prize; the first of its kind.
Today, British Design & Art Direction has grown rapidly. D&AD and its members represent the the creative and advertising communities, not just in Britain, but worldwide.
- D&AD Impact: D&AD Impact seeks to identify great, transformative, creative ideas that have had real impact and, ultimately, contribute towards a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
- D&AD New Blood Awards: As the name speaks for itself, this award is for students, graduates, and aspiring creatives.
- D&AD Next Director Award: Finding the world’s rising star directors.
- D&AD Next Photographer Award: Finding the world’s best rising photographers.
- D&AD Pencils: Finding the world’s best designers and advertisers.
Digital Impact Awards
UK’s largest event of digital work in corporate communications, the Digital Impact Awards launched in 2010. Since then, digital communication landscape has changed dramatically.
Winners of past years prove that digital has reached maturity. Digital Impact Awards welcome enteries from all across the European region.
You can check the Digital Impact Awards categories here.
Content Marketing Awards
UBM company owned Content Marketing Institute presents The Content Marketing Awards. Each year Content Marketing Institute recognizes and awards the best content marketing projects, marketers and agencies in the industry.
The leading international awards program includes 92 categories recognizing all aspects of content marketing from strategy to distribution, from design to editorial.
Performance Marketing Awards
They aim to recognize and reward the best performance marketing world has to offer. In the award ceremony, you can network with 1,000 of your peers awaits and build new relationships while strengthening the existing.
Influencer Marketing Awards
Influencer Marketing Awards welcome entries from agencies, brands, and influencers alongside technologies that add value to influencer marketing ecosystem from around the world.
There are 28 categories carefully crafted by an advisory board. Their panel of judges recognizes and reward the best innovative and creative minds who design and execute successful and exceptional influencer marketing campaigns.
MGS mBolden Awards
The MGS mBolden Awards were created to recognize women in digital and mobile. mBolden has over 10,000 members in 10 chapters around the world. They want women positively influence and lead.
mBolden seeks to inspire, connect and also embolden a diverse representation of women. Award Categories are: mBolden Mobile Growth Leader of the Year, Champion of Women Award, Rising Star Award, People Choice Award.
International competition AVA Digital Awards recognize excellence by creative professionals responsible for concept, planning, design, direction and production of digital communication. There are 277 categories in a broad range of categories under Digital Marketing, Web, Video, Television, Audio Communication and Electronic, Social, Interactive Media.
The competition is open to all organizations, companies and individuals involved in producing any type of digital media project for external or internal audiences. You can submit your work from here.
Organized by the Digital Agency Network, DAN Awards is an international competition that rewards digital marketing innovation and excellence. The primary objective of the DAN awards is to identify the best practices, case studies, and exceptional campaigns in the digital marketing industry and to share that information with the followers of Digital Agency Network, an all-in-one digital marketing agency platform for exploring the world’s best digital agencies.
When you join the DAN Awards, you acknowledge your team’s efforts and gain recognition from DAN, proving to your clients and peers that your work is truly unique. The DAN Awards give digital marketing professionals the chance to show off their best work and have their efforts highlighted in the industry.
The entries will be evaluated by a jury of decision-makers (CEOs, founders) from the world’s leading digital marketing companies. Rather than an entrant’s imaginative justification of an entry’s merit, judges base their judgments on creative excellence.
Why enter Digital Agency Awards?
The best talents in their field want to work with top players who are as good as they are. A digital agency award is that meeting point. If you win an award, you prove yourself and honour your talent. Moreover, your organisation has a respectfully accepted reputation in the digital marketing industry.
Digital marketing agency award programs also help to raise the inspiration with collectiveness. Great agencies are focused on their clients’ goals, and awards provide an opportunity to take a step back and review what other brands are doing.
With so many digital marketing agencies out there, it’s important to stand out from the crowd!
The application deadlines for these digital marketing agency awards occur throughout the year, so it might be useful to create a calendar to help your team keep track of your favorite programs.
Good luck with your submissions!