The Sky’s the Limit for New Launches
The London-based Skylight bars and events space was looking to launch itself as a unique, imaginative, and standalone brand.
The launch of the Skylight website was key in launching Skylight bars as its own unique brand.
First, Propeller streamlined the site for a more customer-friendly booking journey:
- They moved the site away from the tobacco docks parent site
- They enabled the launch of a second venue – Skylight Peckham
- They future-proofed the site for more venue launches
- They streamlined the booking journey
With its easy-to-use format, the move over to WordPress for the brand helped to future-proof their online destination for future venue launches.
Key project deliverables:
- Creation of a bespoke UX and design that reflect the individuality of the brand/venues.
- Connection via WordPress with the advanced brand-led landing pages using custom content blocks.
- Converting their site experience into one geared towards a multi-venue structure for expansion.
- Additional SEO and content planning to grow brand awareness and discovery.
- Mobile first site for revelers on the go.
- With the new site, Skylight has established itself on search engines outside of Tobacco Docks (parent site).
- Average of 100,000+ page views per month
By Propeller: A web design agency that builds a bigger picture
Being relentless in their attention to detail is what they do. Propeller isn’t a web design agency that relies on pretty pictures or crafted copy, instead, they look holistically at your brand, business, and your objectives to create a bespoke digital experience.
Creative & Design
They keep you, and their senior designers, in the loop at every stage of the design process. You’re always able to feedback and review design elements in real-time and with interactive Adobe XD links.
Customer & UX Experience
Working with your design resource, Propeller collaborates on a mobile-first approach built on wireframes that define structure and hierarchy to make the end-to-end journey as smooth as possible for your customers.
Engagement & Consistency
Ultimately, you want a web design agency that can build something beautiful that your customers will love to use.
To keep the good times rolling, they’ll work to build a strong component library that helps you tell a consistent and engaging story throughout the customer journey.
Site Audits & Conversion
Their team doesn’t necessarily just start from scratch. They audit your existing website to understand what’s working and build around those areas to create even more conversion opportunities.
Wireframes & Architecture
As a UX design agency, Propeller prioritizes developing wireframes for your website as a foundation of design.
They firmly believe that defining the functionality of every inch of the site is essential to strong UX design, and wireframes are key.
Journey Mapping & Site Structure
Take your users and customers on a journey that works for them and convert more sales for you. Their team seeks out the right insights and analytics to deliver the best website and wireframe structure for your business.
Propeller is a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. Their team of specialists is on hand to provide strategic support and direction where you need it most.