Digital Account Manager
SiO Digital is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their office in San Diego.
SiO Digital is a data-driven digital marketing agency using AI and Machine learning as ‘smart tools’. We don’t over-promise, we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with algorithms and crazy machine learning tools. We are a team of creative marketers, scientists, mathematicians kind of nerds who collect and understand marketing data. We tackle growth problems with a neuro-marketing approach. We are SiO Digital!
We are searching for a highly motivated and energetic Digital Account Manager to join our growing team, with a proven history of turning vision into reality!
As Digital Account Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact with your clients which includes extensive client communication, both verbal and written. Aside from managing the marketing campaigns for our clients, it will be your primary responsibility to talk to clients and team members on a daily basis. You will have a significant, measurable impact on your clients’ success.
• Competitive salary pay
• Health insurance
• Performance-based yearly bonus
• Two weeks of paid vacation time the first year, four weeks paid afterward
• A friendly, supportive family of coworkers
• Energetic office with a ping pong table, video game station, and open layout
• Friday team catered lunches
• Be the main point of contact for a number of SiO Digital clients
• Use Google Analytics, HubSpot, Domo and AdWords to review clients’ web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress
• Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign setup, execution, review and reporting
• Work with the SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content and Data Scientist teams to consistently improve client websites for optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy
• Propose innovative lead generation tactics to increase clients performance
• Creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets
• Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
• Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
• Run weekly and monthly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress
• Minimum 2 years in digital, web or interactive agency
• Excellent verbal, written and client communication skills
• Strong presentation skills using keynote and microsoft office tools
• Understands the difference between “strategy” and “implementation”, and can do both
• Run day to day marketing initiatives for the client accounts assigned and take responsibility for results
• A positive attitude that resonates throughout the agency
• Strong time-management and communication skills
• Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
• This position requires daily attendance to our San Diego, CA office.
• Show you are detail-oriented, obsessed with excellence, focused, and result-driven
• Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
• Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
Job Application Link: https://siodigital.com/digital-marketing-job-openings/#current-openings