3rd Annual – APAC Data 2030 Summit, Singapore
APAC Data 2030 Summit, organised by Quadtrends Media will take place on 29th September in Singapore.
APAC Data 2030 Summit is an annual roundtable event gathering the Data Management community in one platform to discuss ways of enabling faster Data Innovation and AI deployment across the enterprise by setting up a modern Data Management strategy and platform for the new decade.
With domestic and international speakers on stage, panel & roundtable discussions, and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with managing data as a strategic asset in today’s digital economy and leaning towards Data-and AI-Driven Enterprise Future
On this edition, delegates will have the opportunity to choose between three super insightful and interactive tracks focusing on Data Strategy; Data Governance and Quality; and Enterprise & Cloud Architecture.
With 40+ international speakers presenting across the three stages, panel discussions and plenty of other learning and networking activities, the 2023 onsite APAC 3rd edition of the summit is the place to be for all CDOs and data practitioners working with Information Management, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Enterprise Architecture and DataOps.
On stage, we are bringing some of the most forward-thinking Data Management practitioners of different positions and responsibilities in the department, from both the private and public sectors in the Asia and Pacific region, covering not only the most business critical Data Management challenges but as well the latest methodologies, strategies and tools used by organizations to address those challenges. The program is divided into three stages, focusing on a specific topic.
– Limited – Speakers and exhibitors are carefully prequalified and selected to match the current regional market challenges and provide outstanding content and insights relevant to the participants attending.
– Three Key stages – On this edition, delegates will have the opportunity to choose between three super insightful and interactive tracks focusing on Data Strategy Stage; Data Governance and Quality Stage; and Enterprise & Cloud Architecture.
– Topic Related Round Table Discussions – Along with the presentations, we have reserved time for interactive roundtables. This is a good time for your voice to be heard, to share your ideas and your challenges, or to simply benchmark your strategy with your peers.
– Interactive Panels – The delegates will have the opportunity to take part in several interactive panels composed of practitioners and experts.
– Networking Program – In addition to extending the on-site part of the conference to three stages, we bring the event participants closer together through an informal event format.
– Technology in Practice (TIP) Sessions – At this year’s summit we are bringing some of the leading technology and service providers in the area, some of them presenting their tools and services for the first time on the APAC market.
– Need-to-know and Up-to-date Topics – Need-to-know and Up-to-date Topics
Explore the agenda and build your own schedule based on topics and sessions you would like to attend across all stages. Register here.