Youth Marketing Strategy Online 2020, an immersive online festival for brands looking to understand and engage with the GenZ market, will take place on the 16th of July.
Sponsored by DAN
YMS:ONLINE isn’t a series of webinars, but a living virtual environment of talks from the biggest and most disruptive brands around, a fully interactive exhibition hall showcasing the latest tech providers and media platforms along with a virtual networking space.
At this great event, you can discover the latest trends, youth perspectives and brand case studies. You’ll leave with the insights, tools and contacts you need to win over the most diverse, influential and ambitious generation of young people yet.
Why you should attend?
● Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people.
● Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest ideas you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
● Get real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more.
● How will Gen Z drive a positive post-COVID world?
● Secrets of the ultimate challenger brands
● The importance of culture for young people today
● Youth Trends: What are the lifestyle, digital and tech trends impacting the lives of 16-24s?
● Live Youth Panel: What’s happening in the world of youth — Hear directly from Gen Z speakers
Youth Marketing Strategy Online 2020 is organized by Voxburner which is a youth insights consultancy that gives you the edge on young consumers.
Their global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. They bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
DAN Global is a proud media partner of YMS:ONLINE 2020. For a 20% discount, use this link to register.
Don’t miss this great event!