Technology For Marketing Asia 2021 will take place on 20-21 October at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre.
Technology For Marketing Asia 2021
Technology For Marketing Asia 2021 will take place on 20-21 October at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre.Technology for Marketing is Asia’s most anticipated event dedicated to martech. Technology for Marketing Asia has been strategically positioned next to the award-winning technology event stack, Cloud Expo Asia, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World, Smart IoT, Data Centre World & eCommerce Expo Asia with an established audience of 21,897 (BPA audited) visitors.
Leveraging the region’s most significant technology event on the calendar means this will be a must-attend event for any marketer looking to enhance and improve the way they engage with their audience.
This first edition of Technology for Marketing will explore the value of harnessing the human aspect of marketing in an increasingly digital world.
Previous Speakers Include:
Why You Should Attend?
- Learn from cutting-edge strategic sessions led by industry leaders from around the region.
- Source from dozens of marketing technology providers and gain practical tips from leading exhibitors!
- Overcome your challenges – programme reflects the key challenges organisations within the industry face everyday. Topics include; Analytics, AI, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Cross Platform, Search Marketing, Data, Social Media Marketing.
- Visit their co-located events with one FREE ticket – Cloud Expo Asia, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World, Smart IoT Singapore, Data Centre World and eCommerce Expo Asia.
- Network with your peers by joining thousands of senior marketers over the two exciting event days.
Join to discover how a focus on the human touch can re-engage customers, inspire new channels for interaction, and unlock opportunities for maximizing revenue.
Don’t miss this great opportunity and visit the Technology For Marketing Asia 2021 website.This event is organized by CloserStill Media on 20-21 October in Singapore.