Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2022
Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2022, organized by GSMI, will take place on 9-12 May.
Learn strategies and tips for tackling important issues including crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
You will leave with actionable takeaways across content, storytelling, paid media, video, analytics, strategy, customer service and more. Network one-on-one with top organizations and accelerate your brand across social.
Why You Should Attend?
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your first response and public safety colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with agency peers from across the country. With professionals representing agencies large and small from all around the globe, SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community-building strategies.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
- Be your team’s social media champion! We’ll help you build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that you can easily share with leadership and use to train and empower your team.
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to first responders including social media and crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Leave with and results-focused initiatives you can immediately apply to your agency or department.
I appreciate having real world professionals share how they handle social media everyday. I was given real tips and tricks I could take back and implement immediately.– Cottleville Fire Protection District
Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2022 is organized by GSMI. It is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network. GSMI develops executive conferences, exhibitions and leadership training for the world’s leading business decision-makers.
Join your peers at the premier social media event for public safety professionals and first responders.
Don’t miss this great event and visit the Social Media Strategies Summit First Responders 2022 website to register!This event is organized by GSMI on 9-12 May 2022.