Montreal AI Summit 2023
Montreal AI Summit 2023, organised by RE•WORK, will take place on 1-2 November 2023 in Canada.
1 November 2023
Sponsored by DAN
Discover advances in deep learning algorithms and methods from the world’s leading innovators. Learn from industry experts in speech & pattern recognition, neural networks, image analysis, and NLP. Explore how deep learning will impact finance, healthcare, manufacturing, search & transportation.
This is a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & founders leading the AI/DL revolution. Learn from & connect with leading industry innovators sharing best practices to advance the smart artificial intelligence revolution.
Past Speakers Include:
- Eric Charton – Senior AI Director, National Bank of Canada
- Vinay Narayana – Sr. Director of AI/ML Engineering, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Isaac De Souza – Artificial Intelligence & Emerging Technology Risk Officer, BMO Financial Group
- Billy Porter – Software Engineer, Google
- Ioannis Bakagiannis – Director of Machine Learning, Marketing Science, RBC
- Rajvinder (Robin) Singh – Head of ML Platform and Signals, Yelp
and many more!
The summit will showcase the opportunities for advancing trends in deep learning and their impact and successful applications in business. Where do the challenges still lie in research and application? Learn the latest technological advancements & industry trends from a global line-up of experts.
Their events bring together the latest technological advancements and practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Their unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research and explore real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Receive access to all track sessions to optimize cross-industry learnings & collaboration
- Solve shared problems with like-minded attendees during round table discussions, Q&As with speakers or schedule 1:1 meetings
- Connect with attendees during and after the summit and build new collaborations through our interactive networking sessions
- On-Demand Access: if you’re unable to attend in person, you can register for virtual access to watch the presentations and panel discussions in your own time, on demand
Hear from Expert Speakers to discover the latest advancements and trends in AI and Deep Learning. To register, please visit here. Use discount code: DAN20 for 20% off your pass.