E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023, will take place on 23 February at STATION Berlin, in Berlin, Germany.
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is one the most significant pure-play e-commerce events in Europe. The event is considered a community, and a meeting point for all major decision-makers in the e-commerce sector, a networking platform, and an insightful knowledge hub. It allows attendees to widen their horizons and find partnerships for years.
The formula of the event is a mix of:
– the exhibition format (with an impressive list of exhibitors, including e.g. Shopware, Kaufland, Checkout, SAP, Ekata, Wish, Huboo, Criteo, Meest),
– the conference during which leading industry experts give talks and share their expertise on five stages, providing attendees with a chance to get inspired by current e-commerce trends, use cases, or predictions (every year EBE stages host representatives of some e-commerce giants such as Google, Zalando, Meta, Amazon, Youtube, Douglas, Vodafone, MediaMarktSaturn, BigCommerce, About You, Hubspot, Vodafone, TUI, Henkel),
– the meeting platform for active exchange.
The event attracts over 9,000 visitors, more than 200 exhibitors from Germany and 15+ international markets, and over 50 speakers, making it an insightful e-commerce fest.
Watch a short recap here: E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022 Recap
Attending the E-commerce Berlin Expo means:
– strengthening your position at the very heart of the international e-commerce industry
– enhancing your entity awareness and visibility within key actors from within the e-commerce industry
– linking your entity to a unique global network of thinkers, leaders, and doers in the field of e-commerce
– unveiling great networking opportunities by reaching an incredibly diverse audience from both B2B and B2C sectors,
– being a part of business-related critical conversations that take this industry forward!
All members of DAN Global can receive a 5% discount code on all types of stand purchases for the coming edition of the E-commerce Berlin Expo. The offer is valid until the end of 2022, so hurry up!
Visiting the conference is free of charge upon online registration on the website.