AI in Finance Summit 2023
AI in Finance Summit 2023, organised by RE•WORK, will take place on 20-21 April 2023 at the etc.venues in New York.
20 April 2023
Sponsored by DAN
Discover advances in machine learning tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia, and the financial sector. Speakers will share insights into recent breakthroughs in technical advancements and fintech applications including financial forecasting, trading & investment.
Learn about machine learning applications in the financial sector from algorithms to forecast financial data, to tools used in retail banking & pattern recognition in financial time series, to scaling predictive models, to wealth management, to using reinforcement learning for cross financial applications.
- Tanay Kulkarni – Applied AI/ML Associate Senior, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Diana Meditz – Director of Advanced Digital Solutions AI/ML, BNY Mellon
- Bjorn Austraat – Senior Vice President, Head of AI Acceleration, Truist
- Supreet Kaur – Assistant Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Upal Sen – VP – Squad Lead / Product Owner AI, Fidelity Investments
- Robbi Armstrong – VP & Group Product Manager, KeyBank
- Ramin Hasani – Principal AI and Machine Learning Scientist, Vanguard
and many more!
This is a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders, influential technologists, data scientists & founders leading the machine learning revolution. Learn from & connect with 200+ like-minded industry innovators sharing best practices to improve the development and application of AI in the financial sector.
Their events bring together the latest technological advancements and practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Their unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research and explore real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Receive access to all track sessions to optimize cross-industry learning & collaboration
- Solve shared problems with like-minded attendees during round table discussions, Q&As with speakers, or schedule 1:1 meetings
- Connect with attendees during and after the summit and build new collaborations through our interactive networking sessions
- Virtual Access: if you’re unable to attend in person, you can register for virtual access to watch the presentations and panel discussions in your own time, on demand
Hear from Expert Speakers to discover the latest advancements and trends in AI in Finance. To register, please visit here. Use discount code: DAN20 for 20% off your pass.