Client Support Executive
Ridgeway is looking for a Client Support Executive to join their office in Oxford.
Location: Oxford / UK
Position: Client Support Executive
They’re seeking an experienced client-facing individual to work in their fast-paced Client Service Team which is central to the success of their business.
You will work across a range of clients including complex e-commerce solutions, brand focussed websites and bespoke applications. The role is to develop your accounts through excellent rapport building, delivering 1st class support and identifying sales opportunities whilst always maintaining superb client relationships as the first point of contact. The team is a balance of both reactive and pro-active tasks and projects, working in an agile manner to ensure robust and performant solutions.
- Management of support and maintenance tasks within the service team, administered via a ticketing/task management system, requesting and capturing further information where required,
- Ensure a deep understanding of tasks and requests in order to liaise with both clients and a broad range of roles within the team including development, creative and marketing to ensure clarity and effective delivery of tasks,
- Maintaining excellent communication with clients in relation to changes requested and issues raised, and managing priorities and expectations across multiple clients,
- Ensuring the support Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met for response and resolution times,
- Taking an active part in daily stand-ups and daily team and task management, working as a team to ensure effective delivery and utilization,
- Content changes, page creation via CMS platforms and high-level QA testing
Attending client & supplier meetings at Ridgeway’s offices, and on client site.
- Previous experience within the digital industry (either agency or client-side) and familiarity with CMS and/or e-commerce platforms,
- Exemplary phone manner and customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- A good understanding of typical website ecosystems and what drives a successful solution,
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with good attention to detail,
- Good initiative and the ability to understand problems and make effective decisions,
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and task management tools.
Job Application Link: https://www.ridgeway.com/careers/client-support-executive-(1)