Youth Marketing Strategy 2020 will take place on 2-3 September at The Old Truman Brewery in London.
Youth Marketing Strategy London 2020
Youth Marketing Strategy 2020 will take place on 2-3 September, at The Old Truman Brewer, Shoreditch in London.Discount:20%Youth Marketing Strategy London 2020 is the world’s leading youth marketing festival. At this great event, you can discover the latest trends, youth perspectives and brand case studies. You’ll leave with the insights, tools and contacts you need to win over the most diverse, influential and ambitious generation of young people yet. You’ll leave with the insights, tools and contacts you need to win over the most diverse, influential and ambitious generation of young people yet.
Here are the highlights from Youth Marketing Strategy London 2019:
Why you should attend?
● Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people.
● Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest ideas you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
● Get real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more
● Future Unicorns Track: The Future Unicorns Track will focus on the best brand growth stories, entrepreneurialism, and grassroots marketing. Hear from senior marketers from existing unicorns on how they got to where they are today, and the success stories from their most exciting startups. This track is useful for entrepreneurs, startups, emerging brands, marketers with a side-hustle, and big brands who want to learn from fast-growing businesses.
● Student Marketing Track: Marketing to the next generation of consumers is one of the smartest, strategic decisions that your brand can make. Student Marketing gives you the opportunity to tap into an influential market, building brand awareness and creating customer loyalty amongst an audience that has the ability to grow with your brand.
● Chinese Marketing Track: Founder of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, Jim Cregan, tells his startup story of what it’s really like to be an FMCG challenger brand.
Youth Marketing Strategy London 2020 is organized by Voxburner which is a youth insights consultancy that gives you the edge on young consumers.
Their global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. They bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
Join 2,500+ brands, agencies, non-profits, universities, media owners and youth organisations for a 2 day festival in the heart of youth culture, Shoreditch. You’ll leave the event with the insights, tools and contacts you need to win over the most diverse, influential and ambitious generation of young people yet.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for Youth Marketing Strategy London 2020!
Register today using promo code “DAN20” and get a 20% discount on all ticket types.
Don’t miss this great event and visit the Youth Marketing Strategy London website to register!This event is organized by Voxburner on 2-3 September 2020, in London.