Youth Marketing Strategy 2019 will take place on 16-17 April, at The Old Truman Brewery in London.
Sponsored by DAN
When:16/04/2019 – 17/04/2019
Voxburner’s Youth Marketing Strategy is heading back to London for a ninth year for the biggest coming together of the youth marketing industry in the world.
Why you should attend?
● Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people.
● Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest ideas you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
● Get real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more
Here are the highlights from Youth Marketing Strategy London 2018:
● Doing Diversity – Inspiring Action not Words: In a time where the boundaries are expanding, it is necessary for brands to understand what ‘inclusivity’ really means in 2019.
● Peak Choice and the Power of Content Delivery: This panel will explore how brands and media outlets are balancing algorithms versus editorial curation and just how far personalisation can go.
● How to do Awesome Marketing: Founder of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, Jim Cregan, tells his startup story of what it’s really like to be an FMCG challenger brand.
● How Traditional Brands are Reinventing for Gen Z: There are lots of exciting new brands around, but how are traditional brands reinventing themselves to resonate and better connect with a new generation of consumers?
● Why Big Ideas are Better than Big Budgets: Whether you are a start-up or a multinational brand, how do you put together an effective creative campaign on a shoestring that successfully captures the attention of young people?
Youth Marketing Strategy London 2019 is organized by Voxburner which is a youth insights consultancy that gives you the edge on young consumers.
Their global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. They bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for Youth Marketing Strategy London 2019!
Register today using promo code “DAN20” and get a 20% discount on all ticket types.
Join 2,500+ brands, agencies, non-profits, universities, media owners and youth organisations for a 2 day festival in the heart of youth culture, Shoreditch.
For more details and registration visit the event website.
The tickets are going fast, get yours before it’s too late!