XR USA 2020 will take place on 19-20 November at the Mission Bay Resort in San Diego, California, USA.
XR USA 2020
XR USA 2020, organized by Reuters Events, will take place on 19-20 November at the Mission Bay Resort in San Diego, California, USA.XR USA 2020 is a 2-day strategic summit and exhibition dedicated to uniting the brightest minds in immersive tech to take XR mainstream and set the immersive agenda for years to come.
Consumer entertainment studios, content creators and game developers not keeping abreast with the latest developments in tech, distribution and monetisation strategies will lose market share to those who are. Enterprises who fail to prove ROI and communicate and integrate XR effectively will stagnate whilst those who do will save time and money.
XR USA 2020 is your place to finally figure out where and how XR can benefit your business, demonstrate ROI, create compelling content that users love, crack the ideal user experience and quantify at last the benefits of a technology your gut has long known to be great.
Why You Should Attend?
- Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in XR.
- You simply will not find a stronger collection of decision makers across spanning immersive tech, entertainment, business and XR investment.
- With case studies, keynotes, workshops and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in 2020. Deep dive on one industry segment or customize your experience with sessions from each stream.
- With experts from across gaming, entertainment, AEC, healthcare, retail, location based XR, automotive, education, heavy industry, telecoms, FMCG and many more.
- Save weeks of work and get more clarity in 2 days than through weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking.
XR USA 2020 is organized by Reuters Events which exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.
For registration and event details, visit the XR USA 2020 website.This event is organized by Reuters Events on 19-20 November in San Diego.