Women in AI Virtual Evening 2020
Women in AI Virtual Evening 2020, organized by RE-WORK, will take place on the 18th of November.
New This Year:
- Virtual Evening to continue networking and make connections whilst we are unable to host the global Women in AI Dinner series.
- Later Start Time to minimise disruption to your dinner, work or bedtime routine.
- Facilitated discussions to explore the opportunities and challenges of being a woman in tech; including mentorship, career growth, fighting bias & more.
- Engaged Audience to share your views with and build new, meaningful connections.
- Q&A with AI experts and female leaders to ask questions specific to your research, challenges, goals or field of interest.
Women in AI Virtual Evening 2020 is organized by RE-WORK which creates and organizes globally renowned summits, workshops and dinners, bringing together the brightest minds in AI from both industry and academia. At each RE-WORK event, they combine the latest technological innovation with real-world applications and practical case studies.
Over the course of the evening, hear from female experts in AI who will lead discussions on technological advancements, as well as exploring the impact AI is having on almost every aspect of business and society. Speakers will also share personal journeys to raise awareness, bring empowerment and facilitate a supportive community for fellow women working in the sector. Grow your network and connect with attendees including data scientists, CTOs, engineers, students, professors, research scientists and company founders!
For more details and registration please visit the Women in AI Virtual Evening 2020 website.This online event is organized by RE-WORK on the 18th of November, 2020.