White Label World Expo London 2019 will take place on 27-28 November at ExCel London.
Organization: PRYSM Group
Sponsored by DAN
When: 27/11/2019 – 28/11/2019
White Label World Expo London 2019 is one of the largest events in the UK for professional online sellers to meet white label goods suppliers.
It will host 300 of the world’s top suppliers, allowing you to try, touch, and test a multitude of different products and services from a selection of sectors including: beauty, health and wellness, personal accessories, food and beverage, CBD, amongst many more.
If you are looking to launch an online business or to find the perfect supplier for your next successful adventure, the White Label World Expo is the perfect platform. With over 5,000 visitors, you’ll be able to find hundreds of ideas as to what your niche product could be, the hottest trends for 2020 and how to boost your sales to be ahead of competitors.
Keynote Speakers Include:
The event will also see the presence of world-renowned experts, such as Alan Barratt the founder and CEO of Grenade®, ready to share their experience and tips to ensure you leave this 2-day exhibition with all the knowledge and understanding that you need to have a successful business
Why You Should Attend?
- The Online Strategy Summit, to learn about the latest techniques and tools to use to be successful in the online selling world.
- The Amazon Pro Seller Summit, to hear about the best strategy, tricks and tips on how to sell on the online biggest platform, like Jonny Bradley known as the Number 1 Amazon FBA Mentor in UK.
- The Incredible networking area and business connections area to create long-lasting working relationships that will benefit your business.
- Opportunities and Investments Theatres.
- Educational masterclasses.
White Label World Expo London 2019 is organized by Prysm Group which is one of the fastest-growing and most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. Based in the heart of Bristol’s city centre, they’ve spent the last 17 years running 30 of Europe’s leading B2B trade events across the UK.
Visit the White Label World Expo website to register for your free tickets here.