VR Days Europe will take place November 13-15 in Amsterdam.
Organization: VR Days Europe
Supported by DAN
When: 13/11/2019 – 15/11/2019
VR Days Europe is a 3-day conference and exhibition on virtual, augmented and mixed reality content, creativity and innovation.
You will expect a compelling range of keynotes, expert sessions, workshops and seminars with 140+ expert speakers from the worlds of health, tech, business and the arts.
Check out this video to find out more about the VR Days Europe:
Why You Should Attend?
- Position your brand with XR market leaders.
- An opportunity to demonstrate your products and services at Europe’s leading XR event.
- Brand recognition and visibility to 20,000+ industry professionals.
- Generate qualified contacts and leads.
- Stay up-to-date on current and future trends.
Fabien Siouffi, COO at UNI-XR France, said that;
VR Days is one of these rare events that has it all. From leading XR tech giants, and up-and-coming startups to award-winning artists and thinkers, VR Days gets the best of each category to give you the scoop on the unique promise of XR. To do this would be impossible without the spirit infused by the founding team, equally at ease curating, presenting and hosting their international guests. Unmissable.
DAN readers will get a 10% discount on conference passes. Enter discount code “VRDAYS19-10-5356” at checkout.
For more details and registration visit the event website.