The most broadly participated user experience and usability conference in Europe and MENA, will take place on May 3rd and 4th at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
Sponsored by DAN
UX Alive will bring together start-ups, digital agencies, UX design agencies and professionals from the corporate sector to give UX concentrated speeches and workshops on a wide range of subjects to foster inspiration and productivity.
UX Alive offers a special experience on user experience design, storytelling, information architecture, usability, user interface design, interaction design, content strategy, UX methodology, optimisation, experience design, web psychology, service design, UX education, Lean UX, experience and product marketing to attendees.
Check out this video to find out more about the UX Alive:
6 Reasons to Attend UX Alive in 2017
1. Newest topics, trends and innovations on User Experience field and digital world.
2. Speakers from rising star companies share their know-how and experiences, and show their personal path to success.
3. Hands-on workshops full of energy and fun offer attendees to get new UX skills and to use new techniques and technologies to design.
4. Networking opportunities and sharing ideas with professionals from UX field.
5. “Design Clinic” and “Career Point” are held by UX team of Userspots. ”Career Point” gives insight into UX process to whom want a career in UX, and “Design Clinic” provides suggestions to startups.
6. Workshop at night and after party.
Check out UX Alive’s prominent speakers!
UX Alive 2017 will feature various workshops about:
- Design Hacking Innovative Concepts into Prototypes
- How to Build, Inspire and Keep Design Teams
- UX The Game
UX Alive was created by Userspots, a user experience design company, which was founded in 2009.
Userspots uses UX methodology to investigate your customers needs, motivations and limitations in order to create customer journey maps and design web experiences.
For registration and event details, click here.