The Virtual MarTech Summit – Data-Driven Marketing 2020, organized by BEETc. will take place on the 10th of September.
Sponsored by DAN
In September this summit will demonstrate how to use the data you have access to, and make sure what you are doing reaches your customers’ current needs and values.
This one-day conference brings together industry experts to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of data-driven marketing including data optimization, personalisation, data MarTech stacks, dynamic ads & strategies.
- Leveraging Multi-Purpose Content
- Evolution of Customer Journey
- Location-Based Experience
- Live Video Marketing Innovation
- How PDPA Is Transforming Digital Marketing
- Chatbots & Virtual Assistants
- Digital Storytelling
- Marketing Automation Excellence
- How AI Can Drive Engagement
- Customer-Centric Strategising
- Loyalty & Retention
- CRM Innovation
Why Should You Attend?
- How will MarTech help your team tackle complexities through a digital transformation era?
- What to consider when prioritising new technologies & building your Marketing Technology stack?
- How do you guarantee seamless customer experience & engagement while leveraging your investment?
Join them to hear how your customers focus can be increased with a well thought out data strategy through data-driven marketing.
For more information on how to attend, visit The Virtual MarTech Summit website.