So, you have decided to update your website. What’s the next step?
Join Adam Clemence, Croud’s SEO Account Director, at 11.30am EST on November 20, for a webinar on the dos and don’ts of website migration.
If you’re considering changing your domain name, moving to a new CMS, or rebuilding your site from the ground up, join us for this 30 minute session to learn some of the things you may not have considered, and start your project off right.
Croud will be covering:
• The different types of website migrations, and the challenges each one presents.
• The top five things that can go wrong with a site migration (and how to avoid them).
• Why SEO is one of the most important factors to take into consideration when undertaking a site migration.
• And more!
• Date: Thursday, 20 November
• Time: 11.30am – 12pm (EST)
• Location: Online! The agency will send across the joining instructions and links.
Sign up and join Croud on Thursday, 20 November!