The Digital Content Summit 2017 will take place on 23rd May at Royal Garden Hotel in London.
Sponsored by DAN
The Digital Content Summit is a must-attend event for all senior professionals interested in publishing, content development, social media, digital, marketing, innovation, creative and brand management.
This summit will equip you with content ammunition in order to create, deliver and monetise your content and brand.
In 2017, this summit will be co-located with Customer Focus Live, giving you the opportunity to compare notes with consumer experience experts on how to communicate effectively with your audience, best practices in multi-channel communications, and using data to fully understand what the consumer wants.
Learn more about The Digital Content Summit:
• Breaking down internal silos to improve organisation-wide service
• Developing service strategies to cater to changing consumer lifecycles
• Designing customer-centricity into the organisation and product from the start
• Driving engagement and monetization through increased brand loyalty
• Building an effective multi-channel strategy
• Upskilling customer service staff to resolve more complex issues
• Using data analytics to drive engagement and inform product development
DAN readers will get a 50% discount for all ticket types. Just enter below at checkout: MP50
To find our more and book your ticket, click here. Don’t miss out!