The Customer Service Summit New York 2019
The Customer Service Summit New York 2019 will take place on 23-24 October at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge.Discount: 100$The Customer Service Summit New York 2019 brings together the leading minds on the cutting edge of customer support and experience strategy and innovation, with a speaker line-up of customer-centric leaders from the biggest global brands dedicated to delivering the ultimate customer experience.
The agenda is focused on transforming customer service to meet changing customer demands and equip leaders with the tools and strategies to deliver on the opportunity available to customer support leaders today.
The biggest brands in the US with a reputation for excellent service are gathering at the Customer Service Summit to understand new customer demands and set a strategy to stay one step ahead. Incite’s Customer Service Summit is the who’s who of the customer-centric support community, you won’t find better networking anywhere.
With 70% brand attendance from the companies focused on delivering the ultimate experience, the 9th Annual Customer Service Summit is the premier opportunity to meet with those changing the way they deliver support. Audience participation is encouraged, and interactive sessions will give unparalleled networking opportunities to anyone looking to make connections and share insight.
Why You Should Attend?
- Grow your network with 350+ peers across the customer journey: Benchmark, debate and learn with those influencing the direction of the customer service space.
- Learn your way with four key discussions: Don’t get stuck in a session that isn’t relevant to you, tailor your journey with multi-track system and ensure you leave with answers.
- Strategize and plan with 40+ brand speakers: No more blue-sky discussion. Leave with the tools and strategies to enact impact-driven change in 2019 with strategy-focused agenda.
- Deep dive workshops and interactive learning: Attend one of five classroom workshops to brainstorm with like-minded peers and set a strategy to implement learnings on your return to the office.
- Save weeks of work with a cocktail of insight: Leave with more understanding of the current trends and challenges than weeks of market research and competitive analysis.
The Customer Service Summit New York 2019 is organized by Incite Group that is a business intelligence company devoted to helping large corporations serve their customers better. Incite Group events bring together leaders from across Marketing, Mobile, Social & Customer Care.
DAN readers will get a 100$ discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “5036DAN100” at checkout.
For more details and registration visit the event website.This event is organized by Incite Group on 23-24 October in New York.