The Customer Service Summit New York 2018
The Customer Service Summit 2018 will take place on 4-5 October at the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge in New York.Discount:$200Returning for a eighth year to New York in October 2018, The Customer Service Summit will again bring together an unrivaled list of major brand leaders to guide you into the future of customer care and social media customer service.
• Be Integrated: Deliver unified and frictionless customer experiences through fully embedding social, web, chat and portal into your contact center operations.
• Be Proactive: Make it easy for your customer – boost satisfaction whilst reducing call volume, through predictive and pre-emptive service.
• Be Personal: Equip your team with the context and customer profiles required to deliver bespoke and unforgettable service.
• Be Customer-Centric: Plug into customer feedback and behaviors to look through the lens of your customer. Understand them, delight them, and retain them.
• Be Scalable: Develop the business case to grow your support team, as well as the strategy to maintain consistency in the quality of your care.
Here are some highlights from last year’s event:
Incite Group brings together senior brand executives from the advertising, communications, customer service, data, marketing, and social media spaces to shed light on central challenges and runs a series of worldwide conferences.
Attendees who have joined at the Incite Customer Service Summit include executives from Whole Foods, Verizon, Darden Restaurants, Nestle, Comcast, Google and more. Over 70% of our attendees are guaranteed to work at ‘end user’ major brands. And over 60% of them are Directors, or more senior.
Special discount from the Digital Agency Network!
DAN readers will get a $200 discount on all ticket types. Enter discount code “DANGLOBAL200” at checkout.
This year over 250 Customer Service Leaders will meet to map of the future of customer support!
Interested? For more details and event tickets, click here.This event is organized by Incite Group
on 4 – 5 October 2018, in New York.