SUBCOM 2018 East
IEN’s SUBCOM East will take place on 12-13 March 2018 at the AMA Executive Conference Center in New York.Discount:$200SUBCOM 2018 East is the only unbiased event focusing on common challenges across all relevant verticals, including SaaS, media, OTT, CPG, retail, consumer and business services, and more.
Whether you’re a decision-maker leading the transition to a subscription-based revenue model at a larger legacy company, heading marketing, operations, or product teams looking to refine or refurbish a subscription model already in place, or a subscription startup intent on becoming a competitor in this space—this conference is for you!
• Acquisition, retention, and upsell strategies across verticals
• Pricing, packaging and bundling strategies that have worked
• Comparing trial program performance against industry benchmarks
• Exploring the organizational adjustments necessary to create & maintain a thriving subscription business
• Hybrid vs. pure subscription models: what’s right for you?
• Sustaining engagement throughout the customer lifecycle
Who Should Attend?
• Decision-makers such as CEOs, CCOs, COOs, CFOs and CROs tasked with leading the transition from perpetual- to subscription-based business models.
• VPs, directors, and managers heading marketing, sales, operations, or product teams looking to refine or refurbish subscription models already in place.
• Early startup founders and entrepreneurs intent on becoming competitors in the subscription space.
• Subscription management solutions & service providers.
SUBCOM 2018 East is organized by IEN which is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events.
They personally interview literally hundreds of people in each conference’s topic area, discovering their on-the-job problems, issues and concerns.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for the SUBCOM East!
Register today using promo code “DAN200” and get a $200 discount on all registration types.
Interested? For more details and event tickets, click here.This event is organized by IEN-Insight Exchange Network,
on 12-13 March 2018,
in New York.