IEN’s SUBCOM East will take place on 12-13 March 2018 at the AMA Executive Conference Center in New York.
Organization:IEN-Insight Exchange Network
Sponsored by DAN
When:11/03/2018 – 12/03/2018
SUBCOM 2018 East is the only unbiased event focusing on common challenges across all relevant verticals, including SaaS, media, OTT, CPG, retail, consumer and business services, and more.
Whether you’re a decision-maker leading the transition to a subscription-based revenue model at a larger legacy company, heading marketing, operations, or product teams looking to refine or refurbish a subscription model already in place, or a subscription startup intent on becoming a competitor in this space—this conference is for you!
• Acquisition, retention, and upsell strategies across verticals
• Pricing, packaging and bundling strategies that have worked
• Comparing trial program performance against industry benchmarks
• Exploring the organizational adjustments necessary to create & maintain a thriving subscription business
• Hybrid vs. pure subscription models: what’s right for you?
• Sustaining engagement throughout the customer lifecycle
Who Should Attend?
• Decision-makers such as CEOs, CCOs, COOs, CFOs and CROs tasked with leading the transition from perpetual- to subscription-based business models.
• VPs, directors, and managers heading marketing, sales, operations, or product teams looking to refine or refurbish subscription models already in place.
• Early startup founders and entrepreneurs intent on becoming competitors in the subscription space.
• Subscription management solutions & service providers.
SUBCOM 2018 East is organized by IEN which is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events.
They personally interview literally hundreds of people in each conference’s topic area, discovering their on-the-job problems, issues and concerns.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for the SUBCOM East!
Register today using promo code “DAN200” and get a $200 discount on all registration types.
Interested? For more details and event tickets, click here.