Social Media Strategy Online Event 2021, organized by Future London Academy, will take place on 23-25 March.
When:23/03/2021 – 25/03/2021
Social Media Strategy Online Event 2021 is a 3-day online programme for Content Creators and Strategists who want to make the most out of social media and hear what’s new on the ever-changing platforms. From Instagram and LinkedIn to Clubhouse and Tiktok – learn the best strategies and tips for 2021 from brands, agencies and growth experts.
Get noticed, grow your following organically and drive sales by building an authentic connection with your audience. Learn the unconventional strategies from social media experts who built communities for Spotify, Unilever and Oatly. Connect with other like-minded creators from around the world and share your own insights, experiences and learnings.
You can boost your knowledge about the branding process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry.
You will learn:
- How to grow your following through organic content
- How to respond to a crisis authentically
- What content will cut through the noise on every channel
- How to develop your content strategy informed by analytics & data
- How to collaborate with creative influencers and tap into their audiences
- Which social platforms are the best fit for your brand
- How to create campaigns that maximise brand-awarenessand much more.
Who attends this programme:
- Content Strategists
- Social Media Directors & Managers
- Heads of Marketing
- Brand Managers
- Content Creatorsg
Social Media Strategy Online Event 2021 is organized by Future London Academy. The’re a team of London-based creatives from different international backgrounds. They’ve used our knowledge of the industry here to create week-long immersive courses for like-minded professionals. They produce short courses, corporate training and design safaris for entrepreneurs, innovators, designers and managers.
For more details and registration please visit the Future London Academy – Innovation Week Online 2020 website.