Social Media Strategies Summit – Small Business Virtual Event 2020, organized by GSMI, will take place on 8-9 December.
Sponsored by DAN
When:08/12/2020 – 09/12/2020
Social Media Strategies Summit – Small Business Virtual Event 2020 is the premier online event for senior marketers like you – a unique opportunity to engage in 2 days of interactive learning and insightful discussion to find solutions to the social media and digital marketing challenges affecting your bottom line.
You will leave with actionable takeaways across content, storytelling, paid media, video, analytics, strategy, customer service and more. Network one-on-one with top organizations and accelerate your brand across social.
Why You Should Attend?
- Understand how small business owners doing it all can find ways to strategically invest in social media marketing
- Learn to build a social media strategy that sets you up for success without breaking the bank.
- Share experiences with and new ideas from other business owners to spark fresh, creative ideas in your own marketing.
- Get all your questions answered about the top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Discover the best ways to find and target your niche audience online (both organically and via paid media)
- Turn your followers into customers, keep them loyal to your brand, and drive revenue.
- Get recommendations on the top free social media tools known for reliability and practicality
Carly Yates, Warner Bros., said that;
This isn’t just for social media professionals. This summit is amazing for the entire marketing, digital, and social team!
If you’re a small business with 50 employees or less, this conference is for you!
Don’t miss this great event and visit the Social Media Strategies Summit – Small Business Virtual Event 2020 website to register!