Join this year’s Social Media Strategies Summit in Chicago, the longest running social media event!
When:26/04/2016 – 28/04/2016
The conference will take place in the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront hotel, April 26-28 2016.
You can expect a brilliant group of 40 speakers, 10 case studies, 7 networking dinners and 3 tracks.
Here is a video from Social Media Strategies Summit in Boston, including participant’s feedback:
The Social Media Strategies Summit will cover 4 topics:
- Creating meaningful brand experiences through storytelling
- Optimizing social channels for increased reach and engagement
- Emerging trends in influencer engagement, brand advocacy and social commerce
- Marketing technology to capture social media data and prove ROI
Speakers at Social Media Strategies Summit include:
- Cassandra Clark, Client Solutions Manager at Facebook
- Elly Deutch, Global Social Engagement Campaign and Advocacy Manager at McDonald’s
- Miri Rodriguez, Social Media and Communities Lead at Microsoft
- Mickey Mantas, Marketing Strategy Consultant at LinkedIn
- Greg Miller, Global Social Media Strategist at Careerbuilder.com
Interested? Find out more here.