Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, The Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference will take place on 23rd November 2016 in London.
The Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference 2016, featuring 26 industry-leading brands including; Jaguar, L’Oreal, Santander, BP, Sky Sports, Garnier, Twitter, Coca-Cola and more, don’t miss out on their advanced, cutting-edge social media engagement and content strategies for PR and comms which drive impressive results.
Create Engaging & Innovative Social Media Content With Winning PR & Comms Strategies That Embrace the Hottest Future Trends & Drive Results:
- Captivate, Influence & Excite Worldwide! Cutting-Edge Engagement & Content Strategies: Maximise your reach and brand awareness with innovative, engaging content
- Monetise Twitter & Facebook Trends & Innovations: Harness the latest platform developments and advertising opportunities to keep engaging and influencing
- Prove ROI. Win Buy-In: Next-level tools and monitoring strategies to demonstrate value and secure senior stakeholder buy-in
- Fresh, Impactful Instagram & Snapchat Strategies: Create a strong brand presence and stay ahead of the competition with clever, hard-hitting strategies
- Strategic Multi-Channel Integration: Develop consistent cut-through campaigns across multiple platforms and teams to drive brand awareness and conversions
- What’s New & What’s Next – New Trends & New Platforms For Engaging PR & Comms Strategies: Examine the emerging channels and future trends that are worth investing in
- Impactful Videos: Utilise successful video formats and hot trends to really grab your audience’s attention
- Dealing With Disaster! Effective Responses To Social Media Crises: Tips and tricks for handling social media crises to protect brand reputation and diffuse negativity
- Working With Key Influencers For Maximum Impact: Get the right journalists and influencers on board with your PR and comms strategy for increased social media ROI
Here is a direct link to the inspired, brand-led agenda for the 7th annual Social Media Results Conference For PR & Comms – Engage & Deliver.
For more information about the conference, please visit www.prsocialmediaconference.com