Meet practical and friendly online workshops on front-end, design & UX. Boost your skills online, with actionable insights by experts in the industry, live.
Sponsored by DAN
When:22/04/2020 – 30/06/2020
Smashing online workshops are all around front-end and UX, and they are structured differently, but all of them are packed with practical examples.
Each workshop is quite small and very focused and well-curated. These workshops include very practical sessions and hands-on workshops. These workshops are built on top of “real-life examples and practical techniques applicable to your work right away.
Why you should attend?
- It’s led by a known expert who works with technologies, tools and methodologies we use daily.
- Hands-on workshops with experts give me an opportunity to learn new practices and techniques and improve my skills right away,
- The friendly, intimate spirit of the workshop make it easy to interact with speakers and attendees and ask questions,
- Unlike watching online tutorials, I will have the chance to spend time with other professionals and experts which is important at this time when we are all working so remotely.
With insightful takeaways, exercises, access to experts, slides, recordings and a friendly Q&A.
New workshops coming up:
- Design Systems with Brad Frost – April 22 – May 6 (Sold out!)
- Psychology For UX with Joe Leech – April 27 – May 5
- Advanced CSS/Sass with Miriam Suzanne – May 7–22
- Smart Interface Design Patterns with Vitaly Friedman – May 12–26
- Web Performance Masterclass with Harry Robert – May 28 – June 12
- The CSS Layout Masterclass with Rachel Andrew – June 11–12
- Front-End Accessibility Masterclass with Marcy Sutton – June 16–30
Smashing Online Workshops 2020 is organized by Smashing Magazine. They’d like to explore what works and doesn’t work in actual real-life projects. That’s why the conferences are usually focused on practical takeaways, workflows and hands-on insights. The goal is that every talk will deliver tangible, actionable points. Their mission is to explore real-life web design problems and techniques that are relevant and applicable to your work straight away.
For more details and registration please visit the Smashing Online Workshops website.