Join the first Shift conference in London – a new event aimed at the altered minds, business models, skillsets, buying habits and marketplaces driven by digital disruption.
When:24/05/2016 – 25/05/2016
The conference will take place on May 24-25, 2016 at 155 Bishopsgate in London.
Shift will bring together 50+ speakers, from brands as diverse as BBC, Travelex, Etsy, Heathrow, Vodafone, Nissan. They’ll be delivering guidance and insight across three concurrent streams:
- Digital Leadership
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Experience and Retention
Following topics will be covered:
- Building digital DNA within your company
- What does a digitally savvy board look like?
- Unifying all channels to support a superior customer experience
- Strategies to attract, retain and train digital talent
- The evolving relationship between the CFO and CMO
- Striking a balance with the CIO to reap the full benefits of digital
- Digital China – so what’s on the horizon?
- Perfecting the art of storytelling to deepen customer engagement
- Harnessing data to better understand the youth market
The conference will feature best practice advice, new research, challenging opinions and relevant, up-to-the-minute case studies.
The idea of Shift is about turning the tables to take disruption head-on.
Shift is organised by ClickZ – a hub of information providing the latest news and insights into digital marketing – and Search Engine Watch, which provides tips and information about searching the web.
Visit Shift London 2016 for further details.