Serpico by Croud Virtual Panel Discussion – Are You in, or Out? – 22nd October
Croud‘s in-housing division, Serpico by Croud, is hosting a virtual panel on 22nd October: Are you in, or out? In-housing in 2020 and beyond.
With COVID-19 accelerating many brands’ in-housing plans, Croud’s in-housing division, Serpico by Croud, surveyed 210 CMOs in the UK and US to find out more. Join us for a lively panel discussion and explore the future of in-housing, including these key themes:
- 44% of CMOs plan to in-house more as a result of the pandemic; we’ll explore the driving forces behind this trend.
- Financial, cultural and talent challenges are the top-cited barriers to in-housing; our panelists will discuss how to overcome these.
- Ecommerce and social came out on top as the most popular areas to in-house; we’ll explore how brands can go about navigating their in-housing journey.
- Date: Thursday 22nd October
- Time: 3pm BST | 10am EDT (AEST)
-Ben Knight, Co-founder of Serpico by Croud
-Jerry Buhlmann, Non-executive Chairman at Croud
-Jude Bridge, Managing Partner at Oystercatchers
-Moderator, Branwell Johnson, Director of Content at Propeller
Croud is an award-winning, global, full-service digital marketing partner, specialising in developing key strategies for sustainable business growth.