SearchLeeds 2017, the biggest search conference in the North of England, will take place at First Direct Arena on Jun 15th in Leeds.
Sponsored by DAN
SearchLeeds 2017 is a one day free search conference and was designed to attract the leading search marketers in the UK, both from brand and agency side. It is basically a conference created to bring together the brightest and best of search.
This free conference covers a series of talks and workshops from some of the leading search professionals in the country.
Here is a list of speakers from SearchLeeds 2017:
• Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant, Orainti
• Barry Adams, Founder, Polemic Digital
• Samantha Noble, Director of Strategy, Koozai
• Paddy Moogan, Co-Founder, Aira
• Paul Madden, Co-Founder, Kerboo
• Will Critchlow, CEO, Distilled
• Tim Grice, CEO, Branded3
• Laura Crimmons, Communications Director, Branded3
• Dawn Anderson, Director, Move it Marketing
Check out the highlights of last year’s event:
SearchLeeds 2017 is a conference created by Branded3, the agency that has been designing and building websites since 2003 and optimising sites for search since 2008.
To register for this free one-day event, click here.
The tickets are going fast, get yours before it’s too late!
Meta: SearchLeeds 2017, the biggest search conference in the North of England, will take place at First Direct Arena on Jun 15th in Leeds.