Reinforcement Learning Summit San Francisco 2020 will take place on 15-16 July.
Sponsored by DAN
When: 15/07/2020 – 16/07/2020
Reinforcement Learning Summit San Francisco 2020 is the advancements of reinforcement learning to achieve the goal of human-level intelligence.
RE-Work events bring together the latest technological advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Their unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
What You’ll Gain?
- Deep Dive sessions to facilitate interactive discussions, practical workshops, & technical labs,
- Event App to meet fellow attendees and personalize your schedule,
- Multiple tracks to encourage cross-industry learnings & collaboration,
- In-depth interviews with speakers available to watch again online,
- Facilitated networking opportunities to make new connections.
Reinforcement Learning Summit San Francisco 2020 is organized by RE-WORK which creates and organizes globally renowned summits, workshops and dinners, bringing together the brightest minds in AI from both industry and academia. At each RE-WORK event, they combine the latest technological innovation with real-world applications and practical case studies.
DAN readers will get a 25% discount on conference passes. Enter discount code “DAN20” at checkout.
For more details and registration please visit the Reinforcement Learning Summit San Francisco 2020 website.