NoGood Created a Strategy for Ghostery
Ghostery is known for its popular browser extension that makes the web browsing experience faster, cleaner, and safer by detecting and blocking third-party data-tracking technologies.
- Increase in 64% Visits with Conversion
- Increase in 127% Traffic
- Increase in 29% Paid CVR
Who is Ghostery?
Ghostery is a digital privacy SaaS company headquartered in New York City. The company builds products to protect, educate, and empower users to take back control of their online experiences.
It is known for its popular browser extension that makes the web browsing experience faster, cleaner, and safer by detecting and blocking third-party data-tracking technologies.
Its mission is to build a product ecosystem that fosters an internet that does not need to harvest consumer data or attention to drive the digital economy. Launched in 2009, Ghostery has more than 7 million monthly active users who access the tool via app or browser extension.
- Drive downloads for Ghostery products
- Drive paid users
- Increase brand awareness
- Driving high-intent traffic that will convert to paid users or product downloads
- Raising awareness about the brand
- Reaching high-intent audiences with interest in privacy tools
- Product launch strategy
- Content strategy & SEO
- Conversion rate optimization
- Audience hyper-targeting
- Paid advertising
- Email marketing
- Design, UX, and copywriting
- Identified key dropoff points in the customer journey.
- Ran optimization tests on homepage and product pages to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provided redesign, UX, and copywriting support to increase the efficacy of homepage and product pages.
- Ran full-funnel experimentations across brand messaging, acquisition channels, and audience targeting to identify and commit to the right message and position.
- Improved website content and social media engagement based on experiment learnings to increase audience engagement across all properties.
Jeremy Tillman, President & Head of Product & Marketing said:
NoGood’s team seamlessly integrated with ours from the first day of our partnership.
They helped us focus our efforts on high-intent audiences; as a result, we managed to successfully reach customers who are truly interested in data privacy and seek tools like ours that help them take ownership of their information.
NoGood is a team of resourceful growth hackers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands, NoGood comes with experience from fast-growing VC-backed startups where the focus was on producing clear results and growth ROI.
Now that they are NoGood, they will do the same for you. If your startup or scaleup is in the SaaS, B2B, or eCommerce space you’re going to want to give us a call.