MWC Barcelona 2021, organized by GSMI will take place on 28 June – 1 July 2021 in Barcelona. Spain.
When:28/06/2021 – 01/07/2021
MWC Barcelona is all about Connected Impact, our key theme for this event which encompasses the most ground-breaking technology of today – and explores how it can shape the way we live tomorrow
This great event will offer the most dynamic technology exhibition and an inspiring conference program that consists of industry leaders, influencers and emerging innovators.
MWC Barcelona saw over 109,000 attendees including 8,000 CEOs and 2,400 exhibitors in 2019. MWC Barcelona attracts some of the most influential decision makers in the world. It’s where 2,400 leading companies and trailblazers share the latest topics relevant to the future. And the best place for networking opportunities with mobile and tech industry influencers.
Why You Should Attend?
- Be one of the first industry influencers to conceptualize future capabilities through the hottest innovations.
- Gain a world-class education through premier learning experiences from best and brightest mind.
- Immerse yourself in an outstanding exhibition of the latest technology, products and services.
- Grow your business, meet potential new clients and drive real global change in the industry.
- Expand your network through valuable peer-to-peer interactions.
Kevin Walsh, Director of Mobile Product Marketing at Skyworks Solutions Inc, said;
How was it to work with the GSMA? It was flawless. Great communication, very prompt, very efficient. A lot of creative ideas, so it was a very collaborative effort.
From the most inspiring speakers, to participating in debates about the hottest topics in technology – find out how to plan and make the most of your MWC experience.
Interested? For registration and event details, click here.