Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2019 will take place on 22-24 October at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Sponsored by DAN
When: 22/10/2019 – 24/10/2019
Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2019 is one of the newest and fastest growing events in the US that brings together leading companies and influential experts from all sectors within the mobile technology industry to advance intelligent connectivity – a fusion of 5G, IoT, AI and Big Data.
This great event will offer the most dynamic technology exhibition and an inspiring conference program that consists of industry leaders, influencers and emerging innovators.
Why You Should Attend?
- Be one of the first industry influencers to conceptualize future capabilities through the hottest innovations.
- Gain a world-class education through premier learning experiences from best and brightest mind.
- Immerse yourself in an outstanding exhibition of the latest technology, products and services.
- Grow your business, meet potential new clients and drive real global change in the industry.
- Expand your network through valuable peer-to-peer interactions.
- 5G – 5G is designed to create speeds, flexibility and agility to create the services and performance needed for use cases with far higher reliability requirements than are possible today.
- Disruptive Innovation – New technologies like AI, blockchain, data analytics, wireless charging and new user interfaces have accelerated innovation and market growth across industries from the core to device.
- IoT – Though it has been a buzz word for many years, the Internet of Things continues to outperform the hype. At the beginning of 2017, Gartner predicted that there would be 8.4 billion connected devices that year across industries and verticals. In 2018, Statista registered that over 20 billion devices were connected around the world in 2017.
- Immersive Content – Immersive Content creates an experience that blurs the line between the physical world and the digital world. When the mobile device moved from being the third screen to the first screen for viewing content, the need for hyper-connectivity, increased processing power and global mobile platforms became more important than ever.
Keith Shank, Head of Events, Ericsson, said that;
This is where people come to understand where the technology’s going in the future and who is leading that technology.
Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2019 is organized by GSMA which produces the industry-leading MWC events held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai, as well as the Mobile 360 Series of regional conferences.
Don’t miss the chance to meet with executives at the forefront of this transformation, experience the first live 5G networks rolling out in North America, and see how Intelligent Connectivity can work for you.
DAN readers will get a 15% discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “PEP15ETR59” at checkout.
Interested? For registration and event details, click here.