Mobile Growth Summit UK 2019
Mobile Growth Summit UK 2019 will take place on the 15th of May at the Edwardian Wedding & Conference Venue in London.Mobile Growth Summit UK 2019 is the world’s largest mobile growth conference. It is a one-day, non-vendor conference, which will help you to connect with and learn from mobile growth and brand marketing professionals.
It’s specializing in the areas of user acquisition, monetization, retention/engagement, re-engagement as well as data science & analytics as it pertains to mobile, retail and mCommerce brands.
Check out the video to find out more about Mobile Growth Summit:
Why you should attend:
• You can witness one-of-a-kind dialogues between growth marketing luminaries from Google, MoPub, Snapchat, Activision Blizzard and more.
• Thought-leaders from all areas of the industry will be sharing hard data you can use to refine your strategies.
• Expand your professional network of growth marketing experts at our exclusive parties, mixers and social events.
• Build meaningful long-term business partnerships in a fun, friendly, publisher-first environment.
• You can attend intimate workshops and break-out sessions that teach the skills needed to take your growth marketing career to the next level.
• Mobile Growth Summit UK 2019 brings leaders from high-growth and at-scale brands.
Andrew Rosenblum, Head Of Account Management (US) at Mobusi, said that;
This is a must-attend for any mobile marketer. Whether you’re an app developer, traffic provider, or publisher. These are the events where all the experts are at, where you’re going to learn the most and connect with the best people.
Mobile Growth Summit UK 2019 is organized by Mobile Growth Fellowship. Global mobile media company is providing mobile marketing professionals with frontline content & community events to help grow their app businesses.
It is designed to educate on best practices, discuss issues and trends, and predict directional changes in the field. Mobile Growth Fellowship brings together a network of leading professionals at events scheduled throughout the year.
Find out more about the event, including agenda, speakers and how to secure a ticket here.This event is organized by Mobile Growth Fellowship on the 15th of May 2019 in London.