MarTech 2021 – Virtual Fall, organized by Third Door Media, will take place on 14-15 September.
Organization:Third Door Media
MarTech 2020 – Virtual Fall is For Strategies & Solutions is a free training experience for senior-level marketers who need to stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing and identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies. This exclusive virtual experience will help you stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing and identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies, all from the comfort and safety of your own computer.
- What marketing might look like in a post-coronavirus world: What can you be doing to prepare? How will you adapt and thrive when the dust settles?
- Four archetypes of marketing technologists and a look at their roles and responsibilities
- The current state of marketing technology and operations careers, featuring insights from the latest chiefmartec.com/MarTech Today Career Survey
- A state-of-the-art martech stack: What does it look like? How does it work?
- How you can manage change and uncertainty in marketing — in a changing and uncertain world
It’s time for in-depth educational training sessions from many of the market-defining solution providers who were set to present at MarTech West 2020. This free online training experience features exclusive keynote presentations from Real Story Group’s Tony Byrne, followed by in-depth educational sessions from many of the market-defining solution providers who were set to speak at MarTech West 2020.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to continue your learning initiatives, engage with solution providers, and connect with the MarTech community all from the comfort and safety of your home or office.
For more information on how to attend, visit the MarTech 2020 – Virtual Fall website.