Marketing Artificial intelligence Conference Cleveland 2022 will take place on 3-5 August at the Huntington Convention Center.
Marketing Artificial intelligence Conference Cleveland 2022
Marketing Artificial intelligence Conference Cleveland 2022 will take place on 3-5 August at the Huntington Convention Center.Discount:$100Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference Cleveland 2022 (MAICON) will bring together top authors, entrepreneurs, AI researchers and executives to share case studies, strategies and technologies that make AI approachable and actionable for marketers.
MAICON 2022 is designed to help marketing leaders truly understand AI, educate their teams, garner executive support, pilot priority AI uses case and develop a near-term strategy for successfully scaling AI.
They represent an unprecedented opportunity to explore the next frontier in digital marketing transformation. It is an environment intended for discussion, learning and problem-solving.
Packed with 60+ speakers from companies including: Amazon, Conversica, Grant Thornton, HubSpot, IBM, MIT Technology Review, Publicis Sapient, Softbank Robotics, The Natori Company and Yext.
Why you should attend?
- Explore how AI is augmenting marketers’ knowledge and capabilities, and altering consumer expectations for brand experiences.
- Learn the 5Ps of Marketing AI framework—planning, production, promotion, personalization, and performance—and explore hundreds of use cases to make your marketing more intelligent.
- Discover dozens of AI-powered marketing technologies that can give you and your brand superpowers.
- Gain access to the resources, contacts, and tools needed to advance your company and career.
- Join a community of forward-thinking marketers who are pushing the limits of what’s possible through AI.
The conference features five interactive workshops, 37 general and breakout sessions—all developed to help marketers leaders understand, pilot and successfully scale artificial intelligence. Presenters will explore the next frontier in digital marketing transformation, covering topics such as: advertising, analytics, content marketing, email marketing, ethics, robotics, sales enablement, strategy, voice and more.
MAICON 2022 is organized Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute which makes artificial intelligence approachable and actionable for modern marketers. The Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute, created and powered by PR 20/20, is a content hub that explores the current and future potential of AI, machine learning, deep learning, and cognitive computing to transform marketing.
DAN readers will get a $100 discount on conference passes. Enter discount code “DAN100” at checkout.
For more details and registration please visit the event website.This event is organized by Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute on 3-5 August in Cleveland.