Marketing Analytics & Insights Summit 2019 will take place on 15-16 January at the Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.
Organization:Insight Exchange Network
Sponsored by DAN
When:15/01/2019 – 16/01/2019
IEN’s Marketing Analytics & Insights Summit is dedicated to bringing some of the brightest minds in marketing analytics & data science together to share their experiences and expertise.
Their hard-hitting panels and granular practitioner use cases will provide practical and actionable takeaways that you can bring back to the office and begin using immediately!
Here are some of the key topics:
• How to integrate recent technological advancements into your marketing mix.
• An in-depth look into attribution modeling across all touch points, channels & platforms.
• Leveraging data analytics to fully optimize SEO and recommendation platforms.
• The importance of effectively understanding & applying CLV.
• Getting ahead of the competition with AI & machine learning for marketing and much more!
Who Should Attend?
• Chief Marketing Officers & Chief Analytic Officers
• Marketing analytics software and service providers
• Marketing decision-makers, particularly in the areas oF; Data & Customer Analytics, Customer Insights, Business Insights & Intelligence, Optimization & Strategy and Digital & Media.
Marketing Analytics & Insights Summit organized by Insight Exchange Network (IEN).
IEN is focused on producing practical, actionable, and content-driven events. IEN’s events are not trade shows, but they deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities.
DAN Global is one of the media partners for the Marketing Analytics & Insights Summit 2019!
Register today using promo code “DAN200” and get a $200 discount on all registration types.
For more details click here.