Mozaik is looking for a Wordpress Developer to join their office in Athens.
Mozaik is a leading marketing strategy agency, with extensive experience in providing marketing strategies that are creative, innovative, sophisticated and results oriented.
Our in depth understanding of local markets and our team’s unique combination of marketing expertise, leading edge technical intelligence and inspiring creativity, ensure the delivery of high-end online and offline experiences and increased return on investment.
With both a strategic and creative approach, we make every effort to enhance the renown and impact of our clients serving their ultimate goals of growth, success, and access to previously untapped markets.
We offer all-inclusive services to our client portfolio, varying from Web Design and Development to Web applications and Brand Identity Development to Online Marketing Campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to join our unique team. We are looking for a positive, eager to learn individual, able to collaborate effectively.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to work on software products.
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications/websites for maximum speed and scalability
• Enforce application/website security best practices
• Integrate with third-party APIs and Web Services
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate with IT staff members
• WordPress Developer reports to Head of Development
Skills and Experience:
• Work Experience and Technical Skills
• 4+ years of Object Oriented PHP coding
• Understanding of MVC architecture
• Programming experience with the WordPress CMS platform
• Proficient understanding of HyperText Transfer Protocol
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX calls
• Proficient understanding of data presentation formats such as XML and JSON
• Basic knowledge of UI/UX best practices
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of Web APIs and their integration in application/website workflows
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of MySQL RDBMS advanced queries, optimization and management
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Experience on any of the following will be strongly appreciated:
• Web Accessibility practices
• PageSpeed optimization practices
• Web security best practices
• Regular Expressions
• Developing with Docker containers
• AngularJS / KnockoutJS / Vue.js
• WooCommerce or Magento 2.x
• Web Services / RESTful APIs
• Error handling, error logging and graceful service degradation
• Patience and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
Type of employment:
• Full-time, with competitive salary
Job Application Link: https://www.mozaik.com/join-us/