Tribe Digital is looking for a Web Developer to join their team in Exeter.
Creative, collaborative and a good communicator, obsessed with creating that wow-moment for clients. Degrees, qualifications and years of experience are all well and good but they’re not a deal-breaker for us. The most important thing is that you have the capabilities and drive to be a part of our business. You will be supporting the technical lead with a range of client projects and trying to keep up with rapidly evolving software solutions. Finally, you’ll need to be organised and proactive with recommendations to get our clients the best results and ensuring they’re cutting edge in the world of ecommerce.
About the role:
Daily tasks could include anything from coding a bespoke subscription flow, integrating an email signup form to architecting a navigation menu, supporting releases and triaging issues. Whatever the task you’ll take ownership of it, collaborate with the team and deliver a thoroughly tested and high-quality solution. Problem-solving is key to this role along with the ability to communicate complexity, prioritise and estimate the development effort.
• 2+ years experience of Front-end Web Development
• Shopify & Liquid or other ecommerce and CMS platforms
• Version control
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology
• Experience working in a digital agency
• Confident with CSS transitions / animations
• Experience with subscription
• Competitive salary + Flexible working hours
• Supportive work environment that actively encourages training and development
• Personal development within a fast-growing company
• Collaborative, creative working environment
• 25 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus your birthday off
• Ongoing opportunities for in-house training
Our team is growing so there is plenty of opportunity to find your niche and run with it. We’ll do our best to support your ambition and ensure you get access to the right training.
Job Application Link: https://tribe.digital/jobs/web-developer/