Pound & Grain is looking for a Web Developer to join their growing team in Vancouver.
We’re looking for a problem solver that likes a little bit of everything to help support and grow the team. This is a senior position where you’ll be working on a variety of projects and with a variety of teams. You must have the ability to put out fires, help team members squash bugs, and collaborate with our strategy, creative, account leads and clients to create, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on a variety of digital platforms.
You love code and people. Your philosophy is striving to make the lives of others on the team easier and simpler. You bring experience with web hosting and an understanding of hosting technology (AWS, GC, Digital Ocean, etc) and are excited about mentoring other developers, participating in peer and code reviews, and contributing to the agency’s output.
• 3+ years of WordPress experience: development and development operations (deployment, troubleshooting, team support)
• Back end: PHP/MySQL, NGINX, Apache
• Web Services: Rest
• Source Control: Git, Github, Assembla
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Your bonus skills might include:
• DevOps: Virtualization, Vagrant/Ansible, Docker
• Miscellaneous: Selenium, Jira, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
• Work Hard
• Be Nice
• Think Big
• Love Digital
• Have Fun
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great health coverage
• The latest tools and equipment
• Paid vacation & sick days
• Paid closure over Christmas Holiday in addition to vacation
• Continued career development through conferences, events, and continuing education
• A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
Does this sound like we’re talking to you?
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for please provide some coded examples showcasing your work and share your CV with us.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]