Hydra Creative is looking for a Web Developer to join their office in Sheffield.
Employer: Hydra Creative
Location: Sheffield / UK
Position: Web Developer
We have some specific requirements below, but ultimately we need someone who is really good at what they do and wants to continue to develop their skills and knowledge. We want someone who is motivated, professional and goes that extra mile to create the outstanding work that our clients expect of us, time and time again.
• At least 2 years solid industry experience
• Experience in WordPress, PHP and MySQL
• The ability to communicate well with clients, and work closely to briefs
• Design experience, SASS and UX experience is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language/framework
• Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration, as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
• Strong knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
• Experience with version control, such as Git
• The ability to make a good cup of tea is always a bonus
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Christmas shut-down
• Flexible working (after successful completion of probationary period)
• Company pension
• The opportunity to progress within a fast growing, successful digital agency
How to apply:
It was said that the Greek mythological creature Hydra had seven heads, so give us seven reasons why you would be a perfect fit at Hydra Creative (be imaginative – we are looking for something different and creative that makes you stand out from the rest) along with your CV and examples of your experience to showcase your talents. Why should Hydra employ you?
Drop us an email or give us a ring today. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies please – you’d be wasting your time! [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.hydracreative.com/vacancy1/web-developer