The Hideout is looking for a Web Designer to join their team in Kent.
We’re looking for a creative to join our award-winning team on a full-time basis with a focus on UX/UI and digital design. You’ll be working on a variety of projects from a range of industries making no two days the same.
Key skills and experience required:
• Proficient in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator and Indesign)
• Design for web: Understanding of grid systems, responsive frameworks and UX/UI
• Confident with explaining the concept and how you arrived at the end product
• Able to participate in client workshops and scoping meetings
Offline design experience would also be desirable from branding through to full artwork.
To be part of the team you’ll need:
• To have an impressive portfolio or examples of your work
• Be organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
• Be a people person working with different types of clients from all industries
• To have outstanding attention to detail
• To have excellent communication skills
• Be a problem solver and be able to remain calm under pressure
• Be a team player with a good sense of humour
Currently we’re all working remotely, and we’ll continue to be flexible after everything returns to normal to help with a work/home life balance. However, we are ideally looking for someone that can come to the office a couple of days per week to really be part of the team.
Our studio is situated in a little village called Ulcombe, near Maidstone (just off Junction 8 of the M20). You’ll need a car to get here as we are on a farm but in return, you’ll get spectacular views, a comfy office and a great team to work with.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please email Sarah, our Accounts Director with a copy of your CV, portfolio and why you’d like to join The Hideout.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]