Huemor is looking for a Web Designer to join their office in Pittsburgh.
Location: Pittsburgh / USA
Position: Web Designer
Huemor is searching for a talented Web Designer in the Pittsburgh, PA area to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a talented user interface designer, but understands how user behavior must shape front-end experiences. You design interfaces that could be award winning, but not for the sake of winning awards. Rather, your design is intentional and focused on what is best for the end-user interacting with the platform.
• Designing user interfaces for a variety of web platforms and challenges, including, but not limited to: retail, professional services, non-profits, and promotional platforms.
• Working directly with digital strategy team to ensure designs meet clients business goals.
• Working directly with development team to ensure designs meet platform requirements.
• Tracking, and managing time spent across various projects.
• Collaborating and reviewing peers work to ensure quality standards are met.
• Developing visual, style, and component guides for the development team.
• Saving out assets in web standard, and web optimized formats.
• Accompanying project manager on client status update, and review calls.
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision CarePaid
• Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Days
• Killer Views of Downtown Pittsburgh
• Free Beer, Soda, Snacks, and More
• Corporate Outings And Events
• Relaxed, Modern Work Space
• You have a bachelors or masters degree in a field directly related to visual design.
• 2+ years professional experience creating interfaces for websites or applications
• Strong proficiency in Sketch or Adobe Photoshop (Sketch preferred)
• Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel, Proto.io or Axure
• Experience performing user research and testing
• Experience creating style and/or component guides
Huemor is a creative digital agency from Long Island, New York that helps businesses compete in a rapidly evolving digital environment.
1855 New Highway (Suite A) Farmingdale, New York 11735
+1 631 393 6116